What We Do.
Biel Consulting, Inc. specializes in tax-exempt hospital community benefit work. We also supply a variety of business development, analysis and evaluation services to nonprofit health and social service organizations. We consult with hospitals, hospital foundations, community clinics, community-based service agencies, and certification organizations.
Biel Consulting, Inc. specializes in: Community benefit assessment, planning and reporting for nonprofit hospitals, Community Health Needs Assessments and Implementation Strategies, program evaluation/outcomes measurement, grant writing, data collection and analyses, professional and academic writing, and project management.
Working in an organization you undoubtedly understand what needs to be done for your business, department or team. But sometimes you don't have the time, expertise or resources to get it done. And in this time of economic uncertainty hiring additional employees is probably not an option. Even with a full team there may be just enough capacity to only get through the day-to-day work.
You may feel overwhelmed or frustrated because there never seems to be a way to accomplish the new business development, program planning, outcomes evaluation, or those special projects. Biel Consulting, Inc. is your option when you need a skilled practitioner to work with you on an extended basis or to complete a time-limited project.
Sometimes it helps to have an outsider's perspective to bring a fresh point of view to a problem. Biel Consulting, Inc. is your option when you need an expert who can convey influence without creating resistance.
Be assured that hiring a consultant does not have to be an expensive proposition. Biel Consulting, Inc. is your option if you are a nonprofit agency committed to obtaining value for your organization.
Please contact me to discuss how Biel Consulting, Inc. can assist you to move beyond just getting through the day-to-day. Let's work together so you can complete the special projects, solve problems, make effective decisions, and accomplish your goals.
Melissa Biel focused her doctoral work on nonprofit hospital engagement in community benefit.
Biel Consulting has broad experience in analyzing programs and services, and evaluating results.
Biel Consulting has success in obtaining grant funds from foundation, corporate and government sources.
Our expertise is in translating data into practical information that drives organizational growth.
- Activate Whittier
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley
- Adventist Health White Memorial
- American Board of Nursing Specialties
- AORN Foundation
- Baptist Health, Jacksonville, FL
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Beverly Hospital, Montebello, CA
- Boston Children's Hospital
- California Association of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurses in Advanced Practice
- Camarillo Health Care District
- Casa Colina Hospital, Pomona, CA
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Citrus Valley Health Partners, West Covina, CA
- City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
- Community Hospital Long Beach
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino, CA
- Competency & Credentialing Institute
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- Dignity Health
- Eisenhower Medical Center, Rancho Mirage, CA
- Flintridge Foundation
- Helpline Youth Counseling
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach and Irvine
- HRET — Health Research & Educational Trust, Chicago, IL
- Infusion Nurses Certification Corporation
- Infusion Nurses Society
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Kern County Medical Service Area
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical Center
- Keck Medical Center of USC, Los Angeles, CA
- Korean Community Services, Buena Park, CA
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Mark Twain St. Joseph Hospital, San Andreas, CA
- MemorialCare Health System, Long Beach, CA
- Mercy and Memorial Hospitals, Bakersfield, CA
- Marin General Hospital
- Miller Children’s and Women’s Hospital Long Beach
- Mission Hospital, Mission Viejo, CA
- MLK Jr. Community Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Monroe Clinic, WI
- Morris Hospital, IL
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Oak Valley Hospital District, Oakdale, CA
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA
- Orlando Health, FL
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue, WA
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- PIH Health and PIH Health Foundation, Whittier and Downey, CA
- Platte Valley Medical Center, CO
- Pomona Community Health Center
- Provena Health System, IL (now Presence Health)
- Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, Laguna Hills, CA
- San Diego Science Alliance
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, WA
- St. Bernardine Medical Center, San Bernardino, CA
- St. John's Regional Medical Center, Oxnard, CA
- St. Joseph Health System, Orange, CA
- St. Mary Medical Center Long Beach
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The Whole Child
- Trinity Health, MI
- UC Irvine Health
- UCLA Health
- USC Keck School of Medicine
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- UW Medicine Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Health, Winchester, VA
- Valley Medical Center, WA
- Vista Del Mar, Los Angeles
- YWCA Pasadena-Foothill Valley
- YWCA San Gabriel Valley